Viewing 15 topics - 259,546 through 259,560 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I need to do record/data access which resides in sql server tables. I'm planning to use JDBC. I…
1 replies
Hi! I am working on a student report for a school district and need to only display stud…
2 replies
I'm looking for two programs (freeware I hope). One that I can install on our servers so…
1 replies
I've set up a webserver and it works ok, however, the reports are processing incorrectly when…
1 replies
What role or rights do I give a user to be able to see jobs in Enterprise Manager and run them? I j…
3 replies
Hey Guru's Quick question. I have several a database with several names and email addresses.&…
1 replies
We have two SQL Servers. Report Services is installed on one of the servers. I created …
1 replies
Hello, I have a package with a DDQ connecting a FoxPro table to SQL server. Its not all that compil…
5 replies
My Transformation depends on Global Variable. How do I construct a workflow? Here is the logic: IF …
2 replies
Anyone know of a reason why I can't or shouldn't use a remote distributor database for transac…
2 replies
For decimal data type with precision 10-19 the storage is 9 bytes. Is there any difference st…
2 replies
Hello, I can not see a file %SystemRoot%\Tasks\SchedLgU.Txt that is a log for Windows Scheduler on …
3 replies
I have been trying to setup SQL Mail, but it still isn't working I have made a new use…
1 replies
is there a command or storedproc that can tell me the average row size (in bytes) of a table...or e…
1 replies
Hello, I need to set up a script that will dump the database schema to a text file for use in a sou…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,546 through 259,560 (of 284,148 total)