Viewing 15 topics - 259,531 through 259,545 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In SQL workbench (or whaever they are calling it now), is there anything you can do that is like th…
2 replies
Hi, I have a database which is split front end (Access 2000) back end (SQL Server 2000). This is us…
2 replies
Hi I have a table which has values Description &nb…
8 replies
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with regard from moving a full-…
2 replies
I have a Database Migration Project coming up soon. I have to migrate Databases from the 4 existing…
6 replies
I work on office and home, My office Sql Server has a different name and login password what so eve…
3 replies
I am looking for a way to read a large XML data using T-SQL. I got a tip that you can define a nte…
5 replies
When we view the SQL Server log via SQL Server Enterprise Manager/Managment, we will see - -> Cu…
2 replies
We are running SQLServer Enterprise Edition, 8GB, 8proc, Win 2003 Server, sp3a. Our disk is a netap…
1 replies
I don't know if there's anyone out there who can help me, I'm getting the following error message f…
2 replies
We came across something pretty strange the other day and I wanted to brush it by the collective mi…
2 replies
Hi, how do you copy/move database backup files between servers - response greatly appreciated Thanks
5 replies
I have a DTS package, the first step is checking the size of a text file if it fails, I have a On F…
1 replies
Hey guys, Question for anyone that can help. My company just put out a new website earlier th…
1 replies
I have inherited a Database which is set as Full Recovery Model and has a T-Log with a size of 18 G…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,531 through 259,545 (of 284,148 total)