Viewing 15 topics - 259,561 through 259,575 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I had a problem with the Beta search and was looking for the place to report the problem, as mentio…
1 replies
Hello All, Does anyone know how to make sp_msforeachdb work with database name starting with number…
6 replies
I am trying to formulate some T-SQL to update a new column in a sub-customer table (cCustCode) with…
1 replies
Hi, Recently we migrated objects in SQL Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000. We use SQL tables in 'MS Acc…
2 replies
What SQL code will give me a list of all users and their password ? Example: JohnDoe - Pass54…
3 replies
When I try to excecute Sp having nested sp calls I got following error . is there …
2 replies
What's the difference? I have a developer requesting a job doing both. According t…
3 replies
Quick question about reindexing as part of a maintenance plan. I know that it will increase t…
3 replies
I have a situation, need some help with concerning Linked Servers. We setup Linked Servers and extr…
2 replies
The problem is, There is two tables A and B. Both table has two fields F1 and F2. 96 records in A. …
3 replies
Dear All, Can i change the where clause operator dynamically without using dynamic sql i want to sw…
4 replies
I want to store MS Word document in a table.. for that can I use column data type = Ntext ? How to…
3 replies
Hi to all, In a few weeks our SAN will be operational and we have to move our data files to it. Bas…
2 replies
hi, It doesnt work, why? declare @datesvarchar(6) set @dates = 200408 select * from op…
2 replies
Yesterday I was monitoring the 'buffer catche hit ratio' on my production server before a reboot on…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,561 through 259,575 (of 284,148 total)