Viewing 15 topics - 259,216 through 259,230 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Gurus, Sql server 2000 Ent. edition Sp3 Win 2000 What is the use of dt_ stored procedures in eve…
2 replies
Man, I have just come back from the Microsoft Tech-Ed that was held in South Africa and I will need…
1 replies
Does anyone know a good tool in analyzing PSSDIAG or SQLDIAG data?? Thanks in advance.
2 replies
Is there a way to extract the data out from event viewer using T-SQL to a table ? Thanks, Jimmy
2 replies
--- l have this script that l wrote but l'm having problems trying -- to get it to work. l wa…
7 replies
I have a machine in the DMZ of a firewall that can connect to SQL Server inside the LAN. However th…
1 replies
Hello Everyone, is there any known issues about bcp exportation that ignore completely the switch i…
1 replies
I am using the import wizard to move stored procedures between two servers. On some databases when …
5 replies
I am trying to determine the most recent receipt of each inventory item in a Purchase Receipts tabl…
2 replies
I'm looking for a SQL script to find all the stored procedures used to be transferred over to anoth…
3 replies
I have a nice report that i created for a user, and he is thrilled that he can export it to excel.&…
7 replies
Good morning, I have a table of transactions. If the transaction type is D for Debit I would …
2 replies
Hi all, <dont shoot the messenger> This makes interesting reading: http://www.codinghorror.co…
3 replies
I have a reporting application which creates locking problem when run via web browser(MS IE) b…
1 replies
I have taken over a database recently and ran a script to pick up failed jobs. It returne…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,216 through 259,230 (of 284,151 total)