Viewing 15 topics - 259,231 through 259,245 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a developer in my organization who has forgotten the password to his DTS package. …
2 replies
I'm new to TSQL and I'm having trouble with this paticular situation. I have a table (see bel…
5 replies
I'm getting this error when running a request through a browser, if i shorten the request the query…
2 replies
We are using SQL Server 2000. It is my understanding that when defragmenting indexes one shou…
1 replies
hi every body By using this triggers iam able to insert data in table CREATE TRIGGER xyz ON zyx AF…
4 replies
Hi I want to write certification MCP over SQL SERVER 2000. , if SQL SERVER 2005 is releaed, will t…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlserverce Andy Connect w…
1 replies
Hi ALL, I've started a new thread regarding an issue I'm having as I have much more info about…
14 replies
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I COPY AN USER ROLE AND THEIR PERMISSIONS OF A DATABASE AND ADD …
2 replies
Hi, Ive run into some serious trouble... I had to make an "clean-up" among my transactions…
1 replies
Hi there, I'm running SQL Server 2000 on XP SP2 and have succcessfully upsized an access 2000 DB. I…
1 replies
How Do I get 10 rows at a time (i.e) 1-10 at first time and 11-20 rows at next click and so on. Can…
4 replies
Does anyone have any good links/documents referring to the differences between VB and VBA, i.e. add…
3 replies
This is driving me crazy as well as putting me way behind. I have a good sized table (SQL 2000) wit…
4 replies
I know that I can use T-SQL to add a dump device (EXEC sp_addumpdevice ...) and then run a backup. …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,231 through 259,245 (of 284,151 total)