Viewing 15 topics - 258,616 through 258,630 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Anyone know how to dynamically create a table variable that can be used in the scope of a stored pr…
11 replies
Hey I just got this error when I was trying to look at one of mine tables. The table contains more …
2 replies
Hi Guys I am really, really new to SQL Server and really need some help. I want to write a procedur…
2 replies
Is it possible to take in a parameter and use it as the column name or column number in the ORDER B…
4 replies
I really want a simple way of assigning a variable's value to a value returned by dynamic SQL. …
3 replies
We have a 3rd party application used as our helpdesk case logging tool. The application was deploye…
3 replies
I get transaction log backups over 4 GB even though the transaction log itself is only 2 GB. How ca…
8 replies
I am trying to create a delete query that will delete data from 1 table based on the data in table …
6 replies
Hi all. I have a wierd problem. I have maintenance plan that take normally 1 minute 18 secon…
2 replies
Hello all. I am having a difficult time trying to find a way to use an SQL string in ASP.NET to pas…
6 replies
I have set up a linked server and am able to run a select statement against it in QA. When I use th…
4 replies
I have one database and it has couple of table with data. I did full complete back up. Then i appli…
1 replies
I have one database and it has couple of table with data. I did full complete back up. Then i appli…
1 replies
Hi there, I have just finished installing Reporting Services and uploaded my first report. Wh…
1 replies
I am running SQL Server 2000 Ent Edition, sp3a, W2K3, 8 CPU, 8GB (max sql memory 6GB), /3GB. I appl…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,616 through 258,630 (of 284,152 total)