Viewing 15 topics - 258,631 through 258,645 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
tranxdate: 2004-11-20 00:55:41.000 How to get the previous date(2004-11-19)? tranxdate - 1?
3 replies
Hi expert, I want to select from different databases (HFC and HFC_EPAY) but it gives me an err…
5 replies
Has anyone used "Double Take" http://www.lyonware.co.uk/DoubleTake/DoubleTake.htm I'd like to know…
4 replies
I am busy converting all our Crystal reports over to Report Designer and have hit a snag. I have a …
3 replies
I installed SQL Server and Reporting Services on a new Windows 2003 Server. For some reason, I did …
3 replies
We have a database table with about 25 divisions. There is one entry per division per day. We …
5 replies
Hi I really need help on this, This is the scenario, I want to send a file from my sql server using…
6 replies
I have been receiving the newsletter for well over 2 years now until the 15th of this month. …
2 replies
I am calling a stored procedure which runs a dts package. The dts package imports a text file…
6 replies
Quick Question Guru's I have a database with the collation SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS. I us…
5 replies
My backup file size is about 31gig, but when I try to restore on another server prompted to have 75…
3 replies
I tried to do a search, but every time I click for the next set of matches it sends me back to the …
13 replies
Hi, My question is, in SQL Server when I create a temporary table, in tempdb database the table nam…
6 replies
I currently have tables that are comprised of stock tick prices minute by minute. I now need to que…
3 replies
Hiya, I’m trying to get a schema where I can use the same table for the addresses with…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,631 through 258,645 (of 284,152 total)