Viewing 15 topics - 258,361 through 258,375 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Please help me with this problem I have a client who is working over a network using sql server.…
10 replies
I have a table with a field of datetime(8) type. I have a stored procedure that recieves a paramete…
4 replies
Hi guys, I understand that its always best where ever possible to physically go to the server/…
1 replies
How many static IPs do I need for an Active/Passive SQL Server Cluster on WIN2003?  …
1 replies
I'm a web weveleper/programmer working in ASP/ASPX. Like most developers, I use a commercial&…
1 replies
I have a table, buily with this SQ CREATE TABLE dbo.Authors ( Au_ID &n…
3 replies
Hi gurus, I have a query as mentioned below SELECT * FROM EXIMLINK..DBO.SO_HDR EXIMLINK - name of…
1 replies
Hello there, I'm planning to insert C# objects to a database table in SQL Server. I plan to use BLO…
3 replies
HI. I have a database whose transaction log file size was larger than i thought was needed. so i de…
4 replies
What I'm looking for is something that can do the following: Read from an excel document for field …
1 replies
I have sizable xml files (3 200 meg files) to be imported into SQL2k. I was also given an XSD…
2 replies
Hi, does anybody has a, or has a tip on where to find, a datamodel och a scheduler like Outlook's? …
1 replies
here is a tricky request for SQL programmers. You have a @STARTDATE and an @ENDDATE in a stored pro…
11 replies
Whats teh best way to monitor failing jobs on muliple servers specially if you have hundreds of the…
6 replies
Hi there, Have created an ASP.NET package that points to database via a web.config file. I know the…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,361 through 258,375 (of 284,152 total)