Viewing 15 topics - 258,376 through 258,390 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I'm just looking for some general advice on my T-SQL query. I'm new to th…
1 replies
I'm trying to connect SQl database remotely via IP address with ASP files. The connection string th…
5 replies
Hi,Is there any tools out there to automate database unit testing? I need to find a tool that would…
1 replies
On a SQL Server (2000, SP3), within DTS I am using the Execute Process Task to execute a Batch File…
1 replies
Hello, we have recently upgraded one of our production servers from SQL 7.0 to SQL 2000. …
5 replies
"Extended stored procedures allow DBAs to execute any non-interactive DLL file from an ISQL prompt.…
5 replies
Hi, I have been working with oracle databases. If i want to setup a database which will accept any …
1 replies
If deferred name resolution is optional, how can I turn it off? I don't want my stored procedures t…
1 replies
Hello all. Since microsoft.com is of no help, I'm turn to some real professionals. My boyfriend's N…
2 replies
Dear Friends, How do we sort a varchar field if the field contents doesn't have a format in numberi…
23 replies
Gurus, I've written many successful update statements to update a field based on a value in an…
8 replies
Hi, I have created a DTS package. Purpose of the package is to create the required tables and inser…
2 replies
I have a database that is made up of 4 data files. I have a complete backup and want to resto…
1 replies
select order_origination,count(1) from orders --with (index(dt_rcvd)) where dt_rcvd between '2004-1…
9 replies
I'm ready to roll off data from partitioned tables but the delete will cross partitions unioned by …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,376 through 258,390 (of 284,152 total)