Viewing 15 topics - 258,346 through 258,360 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm looking towards implementing analysis services. Seeing the brown interface I'm starting t…
4 replies
We have several logins that we use in scripts and DTS Packages to perform certain DDL on tables.&nb…
3 replies
We are merge replicating (MR) one database between two remote servers. Most of the tables in …
1 replies
Can anyone show me how I can go about displaying my results so that I only have one row for each ai…
5 replies
Hello: I am a new user of SQL server 2000, and I want to write a simple T-SQL to get u…
2 replies
We have 2 SQL 7 servers sp4 on Windows 2000 server in Windows NT4 SAM Directory i want to kow if w…
1 replies
Hi every one... I execute this query : SELECT news_content.id_doc AS ID, n…
1 replies
Hi I am using ado (v2.6) recordsets in a DTS package in VbScript. I have used recordsets load…
1 replies
Hi Guys, I have a software, through its user interface, which can save a file link in the SQL datab…
1 replies
Hi. There is an aparrent bug in Windows/SQL Server where if you bounce SQL Server while having Perf…
6 replies
We rebooted our sql server yesterday, and since then our domain controllers have been giving us err…
2 replies
Hello, I am building an application that will be used in all US states. I have the tables divided …
4 replies
How do I exit from a sp when a certain condition is reached? I have an IF statement and want to ret…
1 replies
Hi every one... I execute this query : SELECT news_content.id_doc AS ID, n…
2 replies
I do this: Begin CREATE TABLE tempdb.dbo.DbGrowth ([Servername] [varchar](128),[Databasename] [varc…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,346 through 258,360 (of 284,152 total)