Viewing 15 topics - 258,331 through 258,345 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello. I'm having an issue setting up SQL Mail. My intent is to use it for notifications in DTS pac…
3 replies
hi my company plan to migrate NT environnemen to Active directory 2003 environne…
4 replies
How could I transfer my database from my old machine sql 7.0 to a new machine sql 2000. This includ…
3 replies
With SQL 2000 when I compile a Store Procedure it does not give any error if the table name is eith…
1 replies
I've inherited a box from another of our organizations but nobody knows the sa password. As this is…
6 replies
Hi, I have a stored procedure which returns certain results. I want to update the excel sheet wi…
9 replies
Hi all. I have a job that run on weekend and make a purge to delete old record on my database. Beca…
2 replies
Great problem this one. We have a dual instance SQL Server, one instance for development, and the o…
1 replies
Andy brings up an approach I have seen before; however well intentioned, it presents a pr…
4 replies
Does know where I can find a concise document on the new SQL Server 2005 Features? Thanks in advanc…
2 replies
I know Extended Stored Procedures are stored in the master database, I can access them from…
4 replies
Hello, I m writing a stored procedure to query a table Population that has the following fields - C…
7 replies
Hi All, I am currently having problems configuring SQL Mail & Lotus Notes. Our current pr…
1 replies
Is there any way to restrict what a developer-type user sees in Query Analyzer? I know they w…
3 replies
I have a DB on my SQL Server 2000 Cluster with what I think is a corrupt table. They cannot…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,331 through 258,345 (of 284,152 total)