Viewing 15 topics - 258,061 through 258,075 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table called tblTeamName it consists out of 3 columns: TeamID (int, 4) TeamName (nvarchar…
4 replies
We are trying to put an application into production but the end user beta-testing the application c…
1 replies
I have a table tbl1 that has the following fields: id (pk) fname lname ref# I also have a second ta…
6 replies
Hi, Please write an SQL Statement which will analyse a Table which has many fields and list those…
2 replies
SELECT 'ActionTime' = actiontime, 'Line' = line, 'PhoneNumber' = phonenumber, 'ActionType' = cat.Ac…
5 replies
We're currently investigating software for a Warehouse management system, in which the vendor has t…
12 replies
If I alter a tables structures to ADD a column by either executing ALTER TABLE or by dropping and r…
3 replies
Hi there. I'm trying to debug a simple stored procedure in SQL Server 2000 using Query Analyzer. Se…
2 replies
In SQL Server 2000 in Windows 2003 Server I encounter strange thing... What Happen: In the EM,…
8 replies
Hi, We recently undertook an exercise whereby we detached c: and d: drives, then attached new c: an…
4 replies
Greetings, My initial intension was not to cross-post, but I posted this issue earlier today on the…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
15 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
69 replies
I have a .bak file and I need to restore it using TSQL. I do not know what the logical files names …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,061 through 258,075 (of 284,154 total)