Viewing 15 topics - 258,046 through 258,060 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I want to display for each employID in Transaction_Table with Enroll_Ind=3, check …
4 replies
Right now i am writing 128 record at a time in SQL database table , but now onwards i want t…
1 replies
There seems to be a security issue with the ASPNET user and priviledges have to be set to the dtspk…
1 replies
I've noticed that when I read a private message that someone has sent to me, I receive an e-mail to…
1 replies
I have a production system where I have a user who has the roles Public and datareader. Up until ye…
1 replies
Hi, Can any one forward me the sql script which can let me know the database name I am in?? Thanks.
2 replies
I know this is for SQL server, but all of you out there know the answer to this question: What is a…
6 replies
Does anyone have any tips on landing that first SQL Admin position? It gets frustrating …
7 replies
It seemed a very straight forward design. I have created a set of stored procs on the production se…
1 replies
Hi there, Is there any way to setup an expiration date for a SQL server login's password, something…
5 replies
Hello, Could some one please tell how to get the current Identity value from a table using Dynamic …
2 replies
dear all i would like to take the mcp certification in sqlserver--->70-229 how should i prepare?…
1 replies
If I have a column that will not have no data can I hide or make the embedded report hidden?
1 replies
Hi friends, I have following problem: I´m importing data of a ODBC(Acucobol) to a SQL table, but i…
1 replies
Hi, we have found in some of the heap tables the no. of rows in the index pages(_WA_SYS_ Sys…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,046 through 258,060 (of 284,154 total)