Viewing 15 topics - 257,731 through 257,745 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm creating an index on a table. The table is selected from by dozens of different sprocs, funcs …
6 replies
What is the compression rate on a backup using MSSQL 2000? Is it any different from other versions?
1 replies
We have a third party software that we need to restart SQL Server occasinally for it. But evertime …
2 replies
Hi, I have created 3 dts packages. first package will load data into the sql server tables. the s…
4 replies
My end goal is to be able to transfer data from our test station to a central server. I creat…
9 replies
FindWhat.com (NASDAQ: FWHT) creates and offers proprietary performance-based marketing and commerce…
1 replies
I have a windows application that executes xp_sendmail to send e-mail. The app has worked for almos…
9 replies
Hi, I have a Compaq Proliant 800. In it I have instaled Window NT Server with service pack 6, also …
1 replies
In my Stored Procedure an insert statement returns some error which I want to trap and return it ba…
3 replies
another quick one: how do i reset an autonumber field in the sql server ? it's a temp table and eve…
3 replies
Hi, I have to use BCP for copying data from a source database having collation SQL_Latin_Gene…
3 replies
I have a stored proc that I usually call from VB using ADO. Here is a simplified version of t…
5 replies
Hi all, First off - Happy New Year - may 2005 be Blessed, Peaceful and Prosperous for you. To my pr…
1 replies
Please help me with XP sp2. I am having problems with users using Windows XP SP2 when my applicatio…
2 replies
I want to update 2 columns the table OPT_SalesForecastDetail using the following SET de…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,731 through 257,745 (of 284,157 total)