Viewing 15 topics - 257,746 through 257,760 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone know how to back up the reporting services. or restore a Reporting services with all it…
3 replies
I know I run the risk of being tarred and feathered with this crowd. But I'm wondering, what are th…
3 replies
I have the task of writing up a Word document documenting about forty stored procedures. Can anyon…
2 replies
Dear All, I have a field in the database which is small int since i only need to store numbers < 10…
6 replies
Hi, Wants to read an ntext column and assign to local variable in stored procedure in sql…
2 replies
Ok, I anybody can help me on this will be nice. I´m trying to create a index on a view in order to …
4 replies
I have a situation with two databases. One is SQL Server 2000 (my responsibility) and the other is …
2 replies
As an Oracle DBA as well as a SQL DBA I am a memebr of many different groups. One such Oracle group…
10 replies
I have a table in which i need to delete huge amount of rows very frequently in the order of 200,00…
12 replies
I just started working for a client that is searching for a replication solution for reporting. Non…
1 replies
Has anyone successfully used msdb.dbo.sp_add_job to create a job with the @owner_login_name paramet…
2 replies
Having problems with what shoud be a simple select statement.. Returned recordset is not as desired…
2 replies
I have a routine in Excel that will parse out a column with a person’s full name. I need to b…
19 replies
I have an application role in a newly restored database that is saying doesn't exist. Normally when…
8 replies
Hi, I am an application developer, not a DBA, and I am making a shopping cart for a web site…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,746 through 257,760 (of 284,157 total)