Viewing 15 topics - 257,686 through 257,700 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all, I have noticed on my managed SQLServers (7 & 2000) that when using my Enterpris…
4 replies
Hi, I am facing a problem.In a Cursor I want to run a select statement by sp_execute statement. Bec…
1 replies
hi, i am using a stored procedure to resolve conflicts during merge replication. in the resolver, w…
3 replies
Hi, I have a multiuser DB using ADP, each user needs to log on with a differnt login info ofcourse…
3 replies
Hi all, I got the message "A connection could not be made to the report server https://visionex/rep…
6 replies
Hi all, Is the index technology in Yukon still based on same ol' B-Trees, or is it something like C…
1 replies
Given a table that keeps track of hotel reservations that includes the columns "GuestName, "ArrDate…
7 replies
I was trying to use DTS to solve this problem, because DTS can deal with this issue, but I'm a hack…
3 replies
I have a database that's about 80 GB ready to go live with the first application using it. I'm sti…
3 replies
Now I build a local partitioned-view [X_View](use UNION ALL) But when I make "index" on [X_Vie…
4 replies
Now I thought this wouldn't be so difficult or require a thousand dollar add-in. How does one…
2 replies
In SQL Server you have the option to query to file/grid or text in the Query menu. Anyone know of a…
1 replies
Hi ! I am trying to make loggning in my DTS package that have some stored procedures. The package i…
3 replies
Does anybody know if it is possible to create a Analysis Services database from T-SQL, ADOX, ADOMD …
2 replies
Is it possible to capture changes (SQL Statement level) to a database using a trace while restoring…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,686 through 257,700 (of 284,158 total)