Viewing 15 topics - 257,701 through 257,715 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table that has an id column that is a user defined type (which is an int really). When I q…
1 replies
I have a table that contains many records for one topic. For instance: Employee P…
1 replies
Hi, I want to change the owner of a table. I want to change it to dbo. Please let me know how to…
3 replies
Hi All, we are running SQL Server 2000 SP3. I am trying to create a simple DTS package that would …
5 replies
Hi all, Pls how can I select the first 7 out of 1000 rows of a table? olanreol@mtnnigeria.ne…
4 replies
Hi all, Pls how can I select the first 7 out of 1000 rows of a table? olanreol@mtnnigeria.ne…
4 replies
Dear All, I am trying to create a trigger using the following scenario: Table A: Field A1, Field A2…
1 replies
I am trying to figure out how to import a CSV file to a SQL server and I am not having any luck. I …
12 replies
So, I'm running a few windows 2000 servers that all have sql server 2000 on them. Our main se…
7 replies
hi; *a-* How can i disable(stop) agent of merge replication by T-SQL commands? I want to …
1 replies
I'm hoping someone can help me... We've built a SQL Server Database with a VB front end to scan a l…
18 replies
In SQL Server you have the option to query to file/grid or text in the Query menu. Anyone know of a…
1 replies
Anyone any experience with doing this on Windows 2000? Looks like you have to take the entire clust…
4 replies
Hi, I have a problem with the following xp : exec master..xp_cmdshell 'Net use D: \\Remot…
1 replies
I am new to SQL server Administration. Could someone please point me in the right direction on this…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,701 through 257,715 (of 284,158 total)