Viewing 15 topics - 257,431 through 257,445 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it possible to roll the trigger back and not the whole transaction? eg insert trigger fails roll…
4 replies
Hi, I'm going to install sql2k enterprise edition on win2003 server. This will be a production serv…
7 replies
Hi Folks, I'm trying to grapple with DB permissions across multiple DBs. In particular, I have two …
1 replies
Is SERVERPROPERTY ('Servername') the proper method rather than @@ServerName? B…
2 replies
My application works fine for approx 35 trips to SQL server and then bombs out with a time out erro…
1 replies
Hi gurus, Is there any way of creating a SP from a SP https://dbfriend.blogspot.com/
3 replies
Ok before you say duh the t-log will grow, it isn't the t-log I am worried about it is the MDF.&nbs…
5 replies
Hi, I am trying to install SQL server service pack 3a and the install goes thru ok until the end an…
1 replies
When I try to create a system DSN I receive the following error: Unabel to load SQL Server ODBC dri…
1 replies
Here is my problem! I have several multi-step jobs that run overnight. For example, Step1 Setup; St…
5 replies
Hi all, I've got this query as seen below, now it needs to grab distinct rows where the user is dis…
1 replies
I am consolidating 4 comment fields into one note field (Record_Notes which is a text field). I wou…
4 replies
My active/passive cluster creashed with primary C:\ and D: (mirrored internal drvies) dead.&n…
3 replies
Hello. Looking into the Trigger BOL help I realized into one example that uses @@VarName CREATE TRI…
3 replies
Hi all, I keep slamming into the wall on this one. I am trying to combine the data from the source …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,431 through 257,445 (of 284,160 total)