Viewing 15 topics - 257,416 through 257,430 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've been told I can not install the Outlook 2000 client on a Windows 2003 server running SQL 2000 …
13 replies
I stumbled upon this function in T-sql and couldn't find any documentation for it. The select state…
5 replies
Got a debate going on here. Need a mediator... Here's the situation: -Log File is set to auto grow …
6 replies
I added a linked SQL Server v6.5 to my 2000. After running a query against a table from the n…
1 replies
Hello! I would like to use a SP to update tables like Update tablename SET... But it wo…
4 replies
I'm working on some bank application, where in client not instrested even the DBA'S (with Sysadmin)…
16 replies
Please let me know which procedure or dictionary view give me name of tables stored…
5 replies
Hi, I am trying to configure mail alerts on SQL Server 2000 using groupwise but I am finding this d…
2 replies
Sorry for repeating my question but I didn't get the answer (and I honestly read all posts regardin…
6 replies
Does anyone know an estimate of when this SP is going to be released (out of beta)?
4 replies
Hi, I have following table structure, CREATE TABLE [ModulePermission] ( [Mo…
9 replies
How can I modify the following DTS ActiveX Script so it ONLY emails me if OIW_DOLLAR > 0 ? -----…
1 replies
Morning Guys, (I have accidently mis-posted this in the notification..administration section…
3 replies
I need to update records that have 4 large text fields(2000-8000Chars) along with roughly 10 o…
2 replies
For those who are interested, Microsoft has opened up its AntiSpyware tools to public beta. MS had …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,416 through 257,430 (of 284,160 total)