Viewing 15 topics - 257,086 through 257,100 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am having problems getting SQL to use Outlook Express as an email client. Outlook express is ins…
2 replies
Hi, we all know the severity levels from 10 to 24 in the sql server and what is the signific…
3 replies
Dear all i would like to know abt Dynamic Properties Task in DTS. iam not at all clear why and for …
20 replies
Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '2'. Server: Msg 170, Leve…
4 replies
Hi. I want to set an alert on my production databases so that when a new user table gets created I'…
7 replies
I am trying to debug an SP on a remote server, and am getting the below error. Server: Msg 229, Lev…
5 replies
Hi, I am facing a problem.The problem is that I want to create a cursor but for that I don't …
2 replies
Dear All, I have an eForm that would insert records into sql server. And the eForm can have attachm…
4 replies
I have two sub procedure which gave me value from different table like first procedure give me valu…
1 replies
Hi, everyone! We have just upgraded our SQL server from 7.0 to 2000, and we have stumbled into some…
1 replies
Hi, I have the necessary SQL to create the following unique product ID's: SL000001 SL…
6 replies
I am currently conducting interviews for a JR to Mid level DBA\Developers position. I am having tro…
31 replies
Greetings! I'd like to put a default empty string in string columns so I can make those columns "No…
3 replies
Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '2'. Server: Msg 170, Lev…
3 replies
Hi, I want to have the contents of the view, means query of the view. Actually i want to read all …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,086 through 257,100 (of 284,163 total)