Viewing 15 topics - 257,071 through 257,085 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Developers or DBA's, A developer wrote a .exe app that reverses data captured (i.e. AB…
5 replies
Hello everyone I have set-up SQL Server 2000 transaction replication, but its only working one way?…
3 replies
Hi everybody I would appreciate some help with the following design problem: The application is abo…
2 replies
Currently, the following code gets the "last six orders shipped" shipped for one customer. Ho…
2 replies
Hi, I'm using a query on -table- open- query. My tables have 2 indexes. The first, in "CLIEN…
1 replies
How to truncate the Transation Log of a given database file by using a T-SQL script https://dbfrien…
8 replies
Hi Gents and Ladies, I am trying to get GoTo written out of the coding standards at work. Everythin…
8 replies
I have a linked server setup that connects to a Visual Foxpro database via VFPOLEDB. Issuing SELECT…
8 replies
I am trying to monitor a newly installed version of SQL Server 2000 Standard edition on Windows 200…
2 replies
Hi Guys, I've recently had a merge replication issue. I have 3 tables A, B and C Table C contains t…
6 replies
I am building a timesheet application where the app will created a "WORKED" record for al…
10 replies
Where does global temp table get store. I have one procedure which create @@New table and delete th…
1 replies
hi all, have one question that how can i restore database on my local test server from server in uk…
8 replies
We have a 15 gig database. Two tables in the database each have about 400,000 rows and are frequent…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,071 through 257,085 (of 284,163 total)