Viewing 15 topics - 256,876 through 256,890 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a script that can be built to verify the existance of a file, assuming the file's director…
2 replies
I want to start a scheduled test restore of each database each month on about 35 servers. …
3 replies
My fellow cubical mate just pulled a no-no on a table. He basically forgot his where clause a…
2 replies
Hello This is a question about which solution is better in terms of performance and maintainability…
5 replies
here's my situation I have a text datatype field that I need to select into a file. When I do…
5 replies
The following Query is not returning any results... SELECT Data.RSSFeedsData_Data, WEIGHT.RANK…
1 replies
Hi, thank you! I need to consult values ("CLIENT" AND "VRT") grouping by month/year.&nb…
1 replies
I was hoping to find someone that has experienced a similar scenario that can offer some advice. I …
1 replies
I have a query which is using cursor to load data from one database to another. When I execute this…
1 replies
How do I compare databases, userd,logins,permissions between 2 sql server2k running on different ma…
1 replies
Companies are going to get scared into buying something—anything—to help them get a handle on infor…
2 replies
I'm basically trying to copy an entire database from one server to another. I first tried the DETAC…
1 replies
I have 7 *.xls tables that get imported into 7 tables in SQL. All the tables have an individual DTS…
2 replies
I've been trying to find a decent way to do the equivalent of SELECT * INTO #MyTable FROM EXEC msdb…
7 replies
Does anybody know at what size the SQL Server Error Log can start to cause problems? The reason I a…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,876 through 256,890 (of 284,168 total)