Viewing 15 topics - 256,891 through 256,905 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
i went for the post of sql-server DBA. i was asked questions out of this questions i was unable to …
10 replies
I seem to recall a thread on this subject before but cannot locate it. I am getting the error…
3 replies
This question may have been asked before and I apologize for repeating it. Just can't find it when …
9 replies
I have setup a DTS job that performs the following steps once a week. Truncate a User Table called…
1 replies
When I try to save a new DTS package on a recently created server using SQLServer 2000 I get the fo…
3 replies
Hi everybody, When i send E-mails through SQL Mail, they end up in the inbox of MS Outlook account.…
2 replies
Here is what I want to do: DECLARE @sType1Name varchar(50) SET @sType1Name = 'Typ…
5 replies
Helo, At our company we have a lot of troubles with an in house developped datainterfac…
3 replies
http://www.nyx.net/~bwunder/dbChangeControl/standard.htm I found this article of TSQL best practice…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a question on database backup. Take for instance, we are taking a Full Dat…
4 replies
Hi All Server : sql server 7.0 windows 2000 i am using sql backup jobs at 3 am ( full ) and trn log…
5 replies
I want to concatenate muliptle row into single row. Is there a way without using cursor. e.g …
3 replies
Hi all, I am experiencing an odbc call failed followed a login box typically every few minutes…
2 replies
I am new to this board and I wanted to get some help with an SQL problem. With Benchmark Investing …
1 replies
Hi everyone, How can you encrypt a column in SQL Server?? I have a text box in Access when user typ…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,891 through 256,905 (of 284,165 total)