Viewing 15 topics - 255,976 through 255,990 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In our stored procedures we have many print statements that we utilize for debugging, is there a sw…
2 replies
I copied database called mydb from development to production, but all the objects belongs to myuser…
5 replies
Dear all, I want to know only the minute and…
6 replies
When I use Import/Export feature of SQL Server 2000 to migrate SQL Server 2000 database to Oracle, …
4 replies
Does anyone know why sql server doesn't seem to enforce rules on computed columns? For example, if …
2 replies
The world is achangin' rapidly around us and it seems like to many slightly interesting, but not ov…
2 replies
Dear Gurus, I would like to display my OLAP cube using Office Web Component (OWC). I have some diff…
2 replies
Is there an easier way to convert varchar numbers in the scientific format to decimal format? For e…
1 replies
I have a populated SQL 2000 database...and I'd like to make 2 empty copies of it....Basically, we w…
4 replies
I would like some help in the following where the execution results of a stored procedure…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/column
10 replies
My table has one row each of id = '1111'and '222'but is there a way i could display 3 rows as outpu…
1 replies
Hi All, Here's what I'm trying to do: Read data from a remote, hosted (source) SQL Server and load …
4 replies
trying to do a restore from query analyzer (ent. mgr wont work -error says use WITH MOVE....) anywa…
2 replies
I downloaded MSDE RelA and installed it on my Windows XP Desktop. I cannot connect to it from ENT M…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,976 through 255,990 (of 284,167 total)