Viewing 15 topics - 255,991 through 256,005 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I copied database called mydb from development to production, but all the objects belongs to…
1 replies
I'm looking for input on using cluster.exe to stop the cluster, copy the master mdf/ldf and restart…
6 replies
How to resolve this error The process could not create file 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplDat\…
1 replies
Hi I have to download data from AS400 to SQL server. For this purpose I have a DTS package on my lo…
3 replies
Hi, This is my query which is having the perrformance issue: SELECT distinct R.[student_id], ST.[fi…
1 replies
Hi, I am trying to write a query on the jobs system tables to show me all jobs that are currently r…
3 replies
Does anyone know of a way to get an accurate count of the CPUs on a SQL Server box? HyperThre…
4 replies
A PC here has MSDE installed and the SQL service is set to start automatically. However, when rebo…
2 replies
I have replication set up between 2 servers and on the subscriber i see a pk violation error. The d…
6 replies
Hi, please can you help! At work, someone installed SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition on a producti…
3 replies
How would I go about denying access to Builtin\Administrators instead of Removing the login. …
11 replies
I need to write a script that will start and then a script to stop the sql server. I am not sure ho…
6 replies
We have many users who run an off-the-shelf application that is using direct connection through ODB…
2 replies
I am new to stored procedures and calling them from a .mdb, so go easy. I am trying to run a …
8 replies
I just want to be proactive and get familiar with different 'Suspect' Databases Issues and how to r…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,991 through 256,005 (of 284,167 total)