Viewing 15 topics - 255,931 through 255,945 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Given a UNC path/filename to an Excel file, I need to be able to launch a DTS job from a …
3 replies
Hi, I was wondering how i could use dts to import accessfiles and then archive them to another fol…
2 replies
look at the diagram : A. if I'll change RoomNum in Room table it will update OfficeRoomNum i…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm having trouble with a query in my database which is driving me up the wall! Im trying …
1 replies
Is it possible to use a CASE statement in a where clause? I'm trying to avoid writing multiple sele…
3 replies
Hi, I'm using sql 2k enterprise (sp3) on win2003 enterprise and win2k, and they are all patche…
2 replies
Hi I have a DB which use a few Views because my customer dont allowe us full access to all of…
2 replies
I have a test database for the end users to test their select queries for reports. One of my users …
2 replies
Hello, I am updating a table with a set comand and want to add the string 'REPLACED BY ' to a field…
4 replies
I'm having a problem with one of my SQL Server 2000, sp3a, servers. It does not appear to be …
2 replies
We use Veritas Backup Exec as our enterprise backup system. Being that their SQL agents are expensi…
4 replies
hi guys I have a dts package which pulls database backups from 2 servers I am mapped to 2 other ser…
2 replies
Is there a command that will run a job defined in sql server from a MS OS command line?
1 replies
Are the 2005 books online usable only if the SQL Server 2005 Express edition is running on the comp…
1 replies
I hope that this is the correct place to put this information. I have a database that I need to exp…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,931 through 255,945 (of 284,167 total)