Viewing 15 topics - 255,946 through 255,960 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi , I am executing one DTS package thorugh ASP page.I am using following code to execute the DTS f…
13 replies
I am a bit concerned about the effect of amending the table schema of one of our live SQL Server Da…
3 replies
Does SQL Server 2000 provide encryption for the data? For the DB Objects? For Logins and Passwords?…
3 replies
We are using a SQL Server for accounting purposes called FURSQL and we have a database ca…
4 replies
Hi everyone, I purchased recently a Dell PC, and I'm forced to install win xp pro, since when I try…
6 replies
I used the data import feature of EM to transfer SQL objects from one DB to another. The new …
6 replies
I am cycling through my 45 plus linked servers testing for successful connection. Everything works …
6 replies
Hi, I would like to restore the database from the Enterprise Manager (by clicking the database name…
1 replies
What is the default sort order for a SQL7 install?
2 replies
Hello *, Of all datefields in my datebase, i need the number of values of each field that is lower …
6 replies
Hi, MSSQL 2000/sp3 We're moving the location of our T-logs to a different disk than our data files.…
3 replies
What would be better performance wise for a 4GB SQL 2000 database.... 2x146GB mirrored that would c…
4 replies
I really need some assistance w/this. it is quite urgent. I'm not sure whether to do th…
3 replies
Can anyone tell me why SQL Server Agent, when executing "SELECT [DATE], [TIME]", gives me as output…
2 replies
hi all... i'm working with sql server 2000, and this is my problem. i have one table that consists…
21 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,946 through 255,960 (of 284,167 total)