Viewing 15 topics - 255,916 through 255,930 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all I am trying around with sql agent or windows scheduler. I need to run a large script each 10…
7 replies
Hi gurus, I', getting a problem with the log file for sql agent jobs. I execute all loading jobs fr…
2 replies
I have three tables (Tom, Dick and Harry) Tom Name Laps A 1 B 1 C 1 Dick Name…
6 replies
Hi, I think my aggregate sum function is doing something wrong in the following query SELECT SUM(Or…
6 replies
Hi, I have a list of all the userids which I want to pass as a parameter to a stored procedure from…
13 replies
I've just been having a casual chat with a colleague about the number of objects (i.e. Tables, proc…
10 replies
look at the diagram : A. if I'll change RoomNum in Room table it will update OfficeRoomNum in …
1 replies
Did anybody have any problems after installing this security patch?
4 replies
Hi, I would like to restore the database from the Enterprise Manager (by clicking the database name…
3 replies
Hello, I'm trying to set up an active directory linked server and have executed the following proce…
1 replies
I have a stock control application which, when a product is shipped I want to decrement the current…
34 replies
I was following an MS article on converting the DAO code to ADO in an Access DB after upsizing the …
2 replies
hi All, my requirement is as below: contents reside in the following manner: Node  …
3 replies
Hi I am trying to INSERT into AS400 DB2 thru Linked Server on SQL Server connected using ODBC DSN (…
3 replies
I am trying to understand cursor and fetch. I am new to programming so please bare with me.&n…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,916 through 255,930 (of 284,167 total)