Viewing 15 topics - 255,751 through 255,765 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to connect to the SQL Server through a VB application from home. I successfully enter t…
6 replies
Hi I want to create a trigger that loads an excel file into a sql table whenever an users saves an …
5 replies
Can data in this format DDMMYYYY be stored in a datetime column? I have created a …
10 replies
Hello. I'm trying to setup a transactional/updatable push subscription. Whenever I try …
2 replies
Hi. I have transferred my SQL2000 databases to a new webhost and everything works fine. Howeve…
4 replies
First, when typing this post, how do I stop the text in my post from having such a w…
7 replies
Hi, I am writing a perl program which aim is to get all the datafiles & logs size. (It uses DBI…
16 replies
Hi, I have the following query which works and a similar query with fields of slightly differ…
1 replies
Hi, I need to physically switch the network connection of one of my SQL servers to another network …
1 replies
Hi, I'm writing an sp on server A, which during processing needs to join with a view on server…
9 replies
I have a problem tunning a query which self join itself like; select aud.inv_id as change_value_1, …
6 replies
Could someone give me some help on inserting the field PRContactAssoc.Role with this script? (Error…
3 replies
I'm wondering if this is the best way to set a database to single_user, do an update or schema chan…
1 replies
Is there anyway of changing the Incremental values in Identity column by using a script like Alter …
4 replies
G'day all. MS-SQL Server I'm trying to work out how to get the columns used within a table level pr…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,751 through 255,765 (of 284,169 total)