Viewing 15 topics - 255,691 through 255,705 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am having a database on Server1, now in my application I need to copy data from few tables re…
2 replies
A couple of Questions: 1)What is the difference between the Server Network Utility and Client …
3 replies
Having run dbcc showcontig against a table which is a heap, how can you defrag it apart from physic…
4 replies
Hi, I am planning for SQL Server 2000 Installation on Active \ Passive Cluster o…
7 replies
Does anyone know if there is a sub-folder limit (total or per folder) on Win2k server? Some bright …
2 replies
Hi. I dont write english! I have a problem when send mail from sp xp_sendmail in SQL 2000. &n…
1 replies
Have you ever wanted to be a CTO? Are you qualified to be one? Or maybe you want to move your bos…
2 replies
Hello again everyone, I have a table that has a Clustered Index - Or should I say a Clustered Const…
5 replies
I need some advice on how to set up the most optimal drive configuration for a new MS SQL Server ma…
2 replies
I'm trying to solve an exploding tempdb problem. I know where in the code the problem occurs and I…
4 replies
sir ,how we use option 'NO RECOVERY' while performing database recovery.
2 replies
I'm a newbie to SQL Server so be gentle.... I inherited an Access project that populates a temporar…
2 replies
Can someone tell me a way to make a wholesale change of all of our dts packages to reflect …
1 replies
sir i have performed copying of data from one SQL server to another,but the task was not performed …
1 replies
Hello, I'm stumped on this one. We have a nvarchar column (5000) that gets populate…
14 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,691 through 255,705 (of 284,169 total)