Viewing 15 topics - 255,706 through 255,720 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to move data from Excel spreadsheet into table. 2 columns in spreadsheet need to be con…
3 replies
When i run a query in access I return a bunch fields and some may be null and are left blank in the…
7 replies
how do i auto increment number starting from a particular range like 600 then next should be…
5 replies
Hi folks, I am migrating from Access to SQL Server. Some views (that query other views) are slower…
16 replies
any help will be appreciated. our organization has finally decided to have an official dba position…
5 replies
Can someone tell me a way to make a wholesale change of all of our dts packages to reflect the valu…
1 replies
The first table is a SQL table. A specific file is suitable for specific products. I want to produc…
3 replies
Hi everyone, I am looking for alternative to backup tapes and DVDs as backup or rather archiving me…
4 replies
I have just inherited some databases at work that have no associated documentation, and am trying t…
1 replies
When looking at sysxlogins, is it safe to assume that xdate1 is the create date of the login, and x…
1 replies
Hopefully, I can state the problem I'm having in an understandable way. I'm running SQL Server 2K, …
3 replies
Has anyone had SQL2000 not autogrow when there is plenty of drive space, causing data or logfile fu…
7 replies
I have been asked to write some SQL (using Reporting Services) for the value of sales between a dat…
2 replies
I am really really spent. I have two SQL Standard 2000 Servers and I can't get server A to connect …
10 replies
We have a requirement for non IT users to update of chunks of tech data, so I am planning…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,706 through 255,720 (of 284,169 total)