Viewing 15 topics - 255,676 through 255,690 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How to specifiy Linked server using Ip,Port It is the requirement of the application to specify acc…
1 replies
hai, i was trying to distributed query linked server begin tran T1 insert into [172.16.2.155].mydb.…
3 replies
I've run into a problem in sending too many parameters in a URL report request. Before anyon…
4 replies
I thought char and varchar columns would only allow the 256 ASCII values and would not allow Unicod…
5 replies
Hai all, I am trying to connect to a remote sql server. when i try to register the server, it gives…
2 replies
Does anyone have any recommendations on a ERD modeling tool? These are the requirements based on wh…
7 replies
HI, MMSQL 2000/sp3 How does a user have permission to run the sp_password? I don't see it in the us…
5 replies
Hi, I've got two databases that are identical apart from one is the live, and one is the archive. M…
4 replies
Gurus, I need your help. Our company is on the verge of selection which DBMS platform to choo…
6 replies
Is there a way to restore database onto another server without copying over the backup file . eg: O…
9 replies
I have an Acces Frotend with a DAO connection to the SQL backend. I have 5 computers that shu…
3 replies
I was thinking about keeping different "applications" in separate databases (mainly because the nam…
5 replies
Hi all, Is there anyway of finding out what the filename is of the full backup for an incremental b…
6 replies
I'm trying to import some data from Oracle 9iR2 to SQL Server 2000 using the Oracle ODBC driver. Ho…
6 replies
Hi, I'm using NT authentication. I run the following from server1. I would like to have the output …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,676 through 255,690 (of 284,169 total)