Viewing 15 topics - 255,541 through 255,555 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are tasked with attempting to copy about 70 tables every night that equates to roughly 50 g…
5 replies
DBA's or Developers , I'm trying to strip data from a column in a table using an UPDATE trigger.&n…
2 replies
what woudl be the easiest way to make a copy of a database on a SQL server 6.5 to another SQL serve…
8 replies
In SQl, I want to make the one of the field names of "int" data type to be the identity and identit…
4 replies
One of our sites domain server went down today. On getting a new domain server up they found no one…
10 replies
Let's look at this statment : SELECT name FROM sysobjects WHERE name = N'<table_name, sysname,…
1 replies
Database has a table called Transactions. If I do a count of the records in the Transactions table…
7 replies
I have created a report in Reporting Services that is about 28 pages in length, but when it exports…
1 replies
I need to retrieve the all the characters before the 1st numbers in a postcode string to determine …
17 replies
Hi, Someone was telling that removing all the Foreign Key relations from the SQL Server in producti…
5 replies
I have an SQL Server 2000 running a website, I have an Admin page that I use to manage documents.&n…
3 replies
I'm trying to figure out a way to only return non-zero fields in a specific record. I already have…
3 replies
This is most likely a simple question, but I'm new to the SQL and after searching several books for…
9 replies
Hello, Is it possible to restore any single object from a complete backup. If yes, how can I restor…
4 replies
Hi Guys I need help desperately. My problem is also the Pivot functionality in sql server 2000 I am…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,541 through 255,555 (of 284,169 total)