Viewing 15 topics - 255,526 through 255,540 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, We have a two-node cluster server dedicated for SQL Server 2000 databases. The OS is Win2K …
2 replies
I have to 2 tables. TABLE - Company COLUMNS - CompanyID(PK), CompanyName TABLE - Address COLUMNS - …
13 replies
I am new to SQL and to asp.net. I have three tables: 1. Users >userId >Password 2. User…
17 replies
Newbie Here.. i have 2 fields. IDNUMBER and PRINTCOUNT sample data 123456789 and 01 i am trying to…
2 replies
We are wanting to split our Business Intelligence database being used to build Cubes. We have lots …
2 replies
I have set up a new Dell Poweredge 2650 with Dual Xeon 3.2 GHz Procs, 1GB Ram, RAID 1 for…
7 replies
Hi all, at our college we have SQL Server 2000 installed. Students write ADO.NET apps to interact w…
3 replies
I was given a Watcom .db file to convert into SQL Server. Any ideas how to do it? Arthur Lorenzini
1 replies
We have a MSCRM SQL Database that allows you to store documents and images in a table in a database…
1 replies
Just deployed sql2000 with SP 2 on a brand new Win2003 server. I could not install SP3 due to…
2 replies
Hi all, I have table and want to do the following procedure on it. The field (beingused) in table t…
4 replies
One of the sql server crashed, only user database was backed up, after restored user db, applicatio…
1 replies
Hi All, Any help would be much appreciated. We have SQL2K setup to handle Chinese characters (using…
2 replies
Hi, I am having two mainenance plans. One does a full backup every 6 hours and the other does trans…
12 replies
I know you need to be a member of the sysadmin group to update a DTS package not owned by you. …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,526 through 255,540 (of 284,169 total)