Viewing 15 topics - 255,496 through 255,510 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
if suppose i am having a before Insert Trigger and a constraint on the same table then which will f…
1 replies
I have an existing table structure as follows: id &n…
3 replies
I have a CustMaster table in which I have CustomerId as a primary key column and in another ta…
1 replies
I have been testing log shipping, and I am wondering if the secondary database can be modified at a…
7 replies
I would like to know is anywhere I can create a vCalendar from SQL script as simple way to send to …
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to create a stored procedure. This stored procedure should display the anomalies…
13 replies
Hi to all, I am trying to make a Linked server of Mysql running on the same machine having MS sql s…
1 replies
Ok, I've been fighting this for almost four hours. I'm trying to write a simple DTS package to gene…
1 replies
I am connecting to an AS400 as a linked server and querying the tables using the OPENQUERY method.&…
4 replies
Hello, I have a slow running view that unions 8 different sub-queries using UNION ALL. Each of…
3 replies
Hi all, What I want is a single SQL Statement, if possible, Table bellow is a result of 3 di…
1 replies
i'm sure somebody is going to make fun of me.. but here i go.. this is coded into an asp page.. i…
5 replies
I have a table with a field that has to be displayed as a short date format I'm using =Fiel…
4 replies
Hi Guys, Is there any way to convert date format from UTC to PST ??? It's urgent..…
3 replies
I've heard of others successfully installing SQL server 2000 on XP Pro OS in the past. I'm wo…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,496 through 255,510 (of 284,169 total)