Viewing 15 topics - 255,406 through 255,420 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Our db is 17G and our transaction log is 11G. We back up the transaction log every hour and it only…
2 replies
Hi! Can any one suggest a tool or script which can show the traffic on a sql database on daily basi…
2 replies
How big can the proc cache grow to? Does it exist in awe or within the lower 4Gb ram? My proc cache…
1 replies
I'm looking for any tips or advice on improving the efficiency of this code. The optimizer is…
5 replies
This is probably a very elementary question, but I am new to SQL. I want to format a date fie…
1 replies
I'm encountering a problem in a procedure and I've narrowed it down to the following which I can du…
6 replies
I have a rather large table (we'll call it Shows) where one of the columns (we'll call it SHOW_NAME…
2 replies
I am just playing around with joins and max and mins. This is not for a project just a chance to im…
8 replies
Hi, I'm trying to set a manual log shipping (I've got Sql Server 2000 std). I've managed to create …
4 replies
Greetings all, This is an offshoot question from one of my earlier posts. I can't get any of my DTS…
4 replies
(SQL SERVER 7.0) I have an "OpeningDate" field in a table that's set up as a varchar, but the data …
13 replies
HI. I have a sql table that has a field that acts as a key but the field was not set up as key. I k…
3 replies
I have the following query i want to run: select CASE WHEN Invoice_FK IS NOT NULL THEN 'Invoice ' +…
14 replies
Hello, I'm trying to create my first UDF. I just copied an example from the books online and tried …
21 replies
I am working with an app that I just upsized from Access. Some of my queries have an IIF stat…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,406 through 255,420 (of 284,169 total)