Viewing 15 topics - 255,391 through 255,405 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a problem that I hope someone might be able to shed some light on. I have Transact…
1 replies
I am looking to write a single query to update 1 field from all upper case to Mixed case text. …
2 replies
I have two Sql2000 servers that won't delete .trn files as scheduled in the maint plan. Any a…
9 replies
We have a table with an Identity field. Using t-sql we INSERT a record. I have seen many programmer…
2 replies
Hi Gurus, Platform : Sql server 2000 sp3 on Win 2000 server. I am using bulk insert command with a …
2 replies
Hi, I have the following scenario: I want to replicate a database using transactional replication. …
1 replies
I have a A/P cluster setup with node 1 being the primary node. a 2nd instance of sql is insta…
2 replies
Sometimes i receive the follow message on DTS process: The number o failing rows exceeds the maximu…
1 replies
I have two tables : Table A : RegDate 2005/1/15 2005/1/16 2005/1/18 2005/1/20 Table B : RegDate 200…
9 replies
1) Dynamic number of axis labels? I have a 4x100 grid to display as a 4-line graph. As an exa…
3 replies
This is just to see how others are getting around this... We don't use Kerberos security. The user…
6 replies
I have a request to take a snapshot of a table every Saturday. The table is updated daily in&…
3 replies
Hi everyone, We have set up the same job on two servers. The jobs are owned by "sa" and run as "se…
4 replies
Does somenone knows any script to show the users and permissions of all databases??? Thanks an…
1 replies
It seems that you just can't assign a variable to a dynamic query result: DECLARE @userID as nvarc…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,391 through 255,405 (of 284,169 total)