Viewing 15 topics - 255,346 through 255,360 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a linked server (SQL 2000 on box boxes) and I can insert onto the linked server from …
5 replies
Hi there, I'm sitting with a weird error on Replication... One of my tables which was rep…
2 replies
I need to create a stored procedure to add a discount to an order. This stored procedure has five i…
1 replies
HI , It's rather so old an issue about cursor's slowing down the performance. But How slow that can…
2 replies
Is it possible to administer a SQL Server via tha internet once it has been installed?
3 replies
So, I have an interesting problem that I'm trying to work out. In my merge replication enviro…
1 replies
I am using Profiler to track SQL usage. My question is about Duration. What is this in ? Thou…
Anonymous
5 replies
this morning some of my users where commenting about how they keep getting disconnected. I checked …
3 replies
I need a stored proc (or UDF) that sends out email from SQL Server. However, I need it to be a…
4 replies
I am wondering if their is any way of saving formatted text in a sql table field, or is the only wa…
1 replies
We have a Windows 2000 server and SQL Server 2000. We are using Full Text indexing and a tabl…
3 replies
Is it possible to create a linked server from a SQL Server 2000 Server to a SQLBase 8.1.0 Server? I…
1 replies
Hi, I'm having a bit of a headache with some code I'm running on a database. I have had to import a…
7 replies
Hi all, I am up to a point on my project where meaningful error messages need to be displayed to th…
1 replies
Good afternoon! How do I make this work? I want to append rows in table dbo.Diagnosis_Billing_Codes…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,346 through 255,360 (of 284,170 total)