Viewing 15 topics - 255,331 through 255,345 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys? I am dsigning a database in wich every month it must generate interest on the balance of a…
2 replies
Hi, My application accepts user to type in queries and execute them against the database, and show …
3 replies
If someone logs on and is a member of the local admin group I beleive they have privileges to log o…
4 replies
I have a DTS package that runs just fine, but when i try to open the properties of thr data transfo…
2 replies
Is there any way to see what version of Jet I am running on a server? Thanks, Michael
1 replies
We are currently running several SQL Server 2000 member servers on a W2K3 domain with a trust to a …
2 replies
Hi, I modified a table (new field) through query analyser, and EM doesn't reflect the changes. the …
1 replies
Hello, I receive a comma delimited textfile on a daily basis with anywhere between 120,000 and 2,00…
6 replies
Hi, folks! This is my first post in this forum. SQL Server 7.0 Desktop Edition did not install…
2 replies
I have 7 transaction replication jobs (run every 15 minutes), 1 snapshot replication job (runs once…
1 replies
When Im in the process of creating my dimensions and view data in the dimension editor everything i…
1 replies
My database has 2 tables, the first holds just the most recent data collected used for a display. T…
1 replies
Hi, I have a query regarding the index tuning wizard. I dont know why it lists me all the tables ev…
2 replies
Users Browse to our site and enter sensitive data in our database backend (of course…
1 replies
My company hosts a number of SqlServer databases on remote dedicated servers. We are looking …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,331 through 255,345 (of 284,170 total)