Viewing 15 topics - 255,166 through 255,180 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've created a trigger on a table. The trigger syntax appears to be correct but doesn't …
5 replies
I've created a user defined function that converts an IP address from a char into its decimal form.…
7 replies
HI. I have a developer who has written an application in MS ACCESS. The application was originally …
13 replies
Go on then, lets kick of the debate... Is it more efficient (from a performance point of view) to s…
2 replies
Does anyone have a list of valid command separators or delimiters recognized by the Query Analyzer …
2 replies
Hai, I have configured maintenance plan for the database transaction log bkp (occurs every 1 hour),…
6 replies
Does anybody know if you can make a sproc read-only? I'm trying to creating a sproc programmaticall…
3 replies
Hello, We are upgrading the last 6.5 database and already were able to overcome all database u…
12 replies
I try to install Sql Standard edition in a Hp Proliant ML570G2 2 processors xenon 2,5 GH , 2 GB ram…
2 replies
(I hate it when the freakin’ message editor eats a long post! This one I’m doing in Word.) &n…
10 replies
Hello everyone. New to this so apologies if my question is a bit vague. Recently upsized MS Access …
2 replies
Hi everyone. Can any one suggest how I could get this query to run under SQL server? SELECT …
2 replies
how can I get the name of index and its associated table by a single query.pls suggest
2 replies
Hello to all, I have few question about security. - I noticed that public role has rights on …
1 replies
My problem is that although full and transaction log backups are running beautifully using backup d…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,166 through 255,180 (of 284,170 total)