Viewing 15 topics - 255,151 through 255,165 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Do you have any idea where the server keeps information on the differntional backup. I need to k…
9 replies
We are monitoring our SQL server with perfmon and one of the counter keeps consistently hight.…
5 replies
Need help with Printing report in Landscape with sql server reporting services , detail check http…
3 replies
Hello! Does anybody know more or less automatic way of getting a list of stored procedures/fun…
6 replies
Hi all, I like to insert a row from a table back into the same table. In another word I want …
7 replies
Hello. I've read a bit about SQL Server and memory and it seems I have found conflicting data. &nbs…
14 replies
Has anyone ever seen this? I've a maintenance plan that backsup master, msdb and one other db with …
6 replies
I am searching a table with the following index: CREATE INDEX [idx_aka_ln_fn_source] ON [dbo].[AKA…
6 replies
Hi All, Can any one help me to write a query to display the second highest value like (Salary or Ma…
16 replies
I have 2 System Databases - Model and MSDB - that list in EM as Owner 'UNKNOWN' I think the owner m…
6 replies
Sometimes we get DTS packages from developers that have to go into prooduct…
2 replies
Hi SQL Gurus, When I run select databasepropertyex ('dbname', 'isansipaddingenabled')…
2 replies
Hello, I have what is surely a common need, I have a package with say 5 steps, the 3rd step is a tr…
3 replies
Looking for small SQL Server DBA/Developer and Analysis Server projects. I am fluent in T…
1 replies
How does one give a user full access to job administration, yet not be a sysadmin? My situation - I…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,151 through 255,165 (of 284,170 total)