Viewing 15 topics - 25,036 through 25,050 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Source : Sqlserver2008 Standard EditionDestination: Sqlserver2016 Enterprise Edition Can …
4 replies
Looking at possible solutions to help automate and monitor our environment, and came across this:&n…
2 replies
Hi, I am not sure if this is possible but I wanted to check. We have a Dev SQL Server. We wrote a s…
19 replies
I obtaining information from one main table to retrieve employees and spouses, and display the fiel…
7 replies
Hi Team, I have a input string like below.declare @country varchar(max) = 'china or india and us no…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item dbatools is Growing Up
3 replies
I need an SP that I can pass 1 valid SQL statement for dynamic execution which also returns pe…
5 replies
Trying to replace any instances of " with nothing. When I try this expression REPLACE(Fields!Name.V…
12 replies
Have looked around and haven't seen anything about this so would like to pose this question to you …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item #SQLCareer
12 replies
Hi!I have SQL Server 2016 configured as Development Server for our development team, can I configur…
1 replies
I've a history that got populated through a trigger when some change happened. Trigger had an issue…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Combinations of Software
16 replies
review all database logs to check for signs of mass data extraction.
1 replies
Hi, Is it dumb to make a CREATE LOGIN trigger on an AOAG primary such that when a login is created …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,036 through 25,050 (of 284,169 total)