Viewing 15 topics - 25,051 through 25,065 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello experts, I've run into an odd situation. Whenever I create a linked server on my dev db serve…
4 replies
Hi there, I would like to automate deployment of my Visual Studio SQL Project to some environments.…
6 replies
I need script task to read (direct file io) the first line of the file prior to the dataflow - if h…
1 replies
Hi All, Is there a way to extract plain text from Html ? Thanks in advance.
1 replies
CREATE TABLE Questions ( QuestionID INT ,…
5 replies
Requirement: A SQL Script that can be used to generate the 'Update' Statements for a Table which ha…
4 replies
Hello, How can i convert below XML data in columns. <event name="QueryEnd" package="AS" timesta…
2 replies
First post here so hi! I have used some XML in my SQL to split a string and this works fine. &…
3 replies
I have a table which contains produce information which is separated by | . I need to separate thos…
3 replies
Hi all, First off, I have a database that has over 250 million records and am in the process …
3 replies
does anyone know where is "Temp directory of the SQL Server Agent Service startup account" or how t…
2 replies
BIDS 2008. I need to apply a few modifications to an old SSIS Package. While executing packag…
2 replies
I have table where an event has a start date and end date. An event might not have a end date sugge…
11 replies
Hello experts, Following the code sample at this link:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8976414/g…
4 replies
Hi,I have a table: IDRq Date IDShow Show 5236 …
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,051 through 25,065 (of 284,169 total)