Viewing 15 topics - 24,721 through 24,735 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I need some help and new to SQL and this forum.Please advise.I have a scenario if an employee jo…
3 replies
If I restrict the Transaction log to a fixed size (no auto growth) and then do a large delete, what…
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Finding a String Anywhere in Another String
25 replies
In SQL Server this is much easier because I can use Window functions and ROW_NUMBER()... Is there a…
9 replies
Dear Friends,I am new to TSQL programming . Need your help in making this SP work. The first test c…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Age of Multiple Databases
25 replies
In a new ssrs 2012 report, I need to write a report that is written like mailing labels. Basically …
3 replies
Hi,I have some experience with the SQL Server databases but I'm not trained as one..., so mayb…
8 replies
Dear all, I was speaking with one of my developers about the possibility to use bulk inserts to mov…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Is SQL Server Mature?
41 replies
Is there any merit in having a foreign key which references a non-clustered index in another table,…
19 replies
Happy Friday all!!! We use LiteSpeed for all our backups and have noticed the lovely new (guest not…
2 replies
14 replies
Hi there everyone I'm trying to use an ALIAS table name in a CASE statement, but I'm hitting proble…
11 replies
Hello fellows, Today one of the team was working in a SSIS package and it had some issues and he tr…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,721 through 24,735 (of 284,167 total)