Viewing 15 topics - 24,706 through 24,720 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear All, I'm trying to create a query which will recompile stored procedures which take longto exe…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Will Terminators Be Required?
34 replies
I'm working on a project where the source data (out of my control) uses social security numbers to …
21 replies
Hi, I have a table that contains one column with nvarchar. Let's say this is the table: Reasons_T …
6 replies
Hi,I am using MS SQL Server 2012 version.I have 2 Always on groups, 1 in DC and another in DR.How c…
2 replies
Is there an equivalent to the Tasks -> generate Scripts - Schema and Data tool in ssms that can …
3 replies
Hi All, I have below scenario: 2 DBs: DB1 and DB2 which will later replace DB1.…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Lessons for all of us
29 replies
Dear SQL Server Central forum members, I have recently stumbled across a custom index fragmentation…
2 replies
Good Morning Experts,A user wants to be able to run sp_who2 and submitted an approved ticket . I ga…
1 replies
Hello , I have this sample data: create table ##Test ([Primary KW] varchar (100), [Secondary KW] va…
7 replies
Hi Experts, Whats is the minimum changes to encrypt only the backup ? I believe it has to be same a…
1 replies
tl;dr: How do you organize your multiple SSDT projects that comprise a single solution? I've …
13 replies
hi i have database mail set up in my server with the same smtp configurations i have in other serve…
5 replies
Dear Friends,I am new to TSQL programming . Need your help in making this SP work. The first test c…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,706 through 24,720 (of 284,167 total)