Viewing 15 topics - 24,331 through 24,345 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I couldn't seem to find a forum for this, so picked this one as seemed to be the closest. I've …
4 replies
I want to install the instance and use Configuration Manager without installing SSMS. Is it possibl…
1 replies
I am learning to install SQL Server using cmd. This is my command C:\[foldername]>SQLServer2017-…
9 replies
I have this portion of code SELECT GenPar.ParameterValue AS ClaimType, Submitted …
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating XML Indexes
6 replies
Hello: Thanks in advance. How would you go about normalizing a 300 million record data set wi…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dropping a DDL Trigger
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dropping Columns 2
3 replies
Hello, I have a table that contains every month stats, the sample data is as below:CREATE TABLE dbo…
3 replies
Hi,Let's keep this simple (for my sake) and say we have two tables. Table Employee contains:e.Emplo…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Fun at Work
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Trust, or Verify – How FKs Can (or Cannot) Help Pe…
16 replies
I want to combine rows into a single rowbelow is the data create table test(col1 varchar(5) null,co…
6 replies
Morning all!!In SQL 2014 I am trying to determine the "Persisted Sample Percent" that will be used …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server Shortcut to take Table Backup -- Thanks…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,331 through 24,345 (of 284,167 total)