Viewing 15 topics - 24,346 through 24,360 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello experts, As an accidental DBA, I had naively believed that in a SQL cluster, everything relat…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Weakest Link
7 replies
I wanted to rename all tables (append '_Deleted' on each table) under specific schema in the same d…
3 replies
Hi guys, just a general question. I'm writing a query in order to create quite a large report. I ha…
34 replies
In Case statement i need to pass subquery. what's the bestway to do it. Can i declare it before do …
2 replies
Hi All,I am looking at the default reports in SQL 2016 the Index Usage/Operational Statistics and t…
2 replies
Hello community, I built this stored procedure to create an XML file with a specific structure and …
10 replies
Hi all ,I have text file with second row is blank,data start with 3rd row .due to one server to&nbs…
3 replies
Dear SQL Server professionals, Thank you for looking into my question. I have a 3…
4 replies
Is it possible to find out names of SSIS packages scheduled via Agent that that execute a sp…
1 replies
Hello,I have dropped all subscriptions and publications and have ran sp_removedbreplication on…
2 replies
I have the following scenario in a SQL Server 2008 R2 instace: - Domain group DOM\Group01:. User DO…
2 replies
I need to review this simple query written by someone else a while ago, i have to review it for cer…
4 replies
I'm working on documenting our SQL data warehouse and am looking at getting RedGate's SQL Doc. …
9 replies
Hi Experts,We downloaded the image below from VLSC and install it on the server.We…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,346 through 24,360 (of 284,167 total)