Viewing 15 topics - 24,316 through 24,330 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi guys. I have a table with a total amount of 1494 records. Within those records I have 1 that is …
2 replies
Hi I have encountered an instance in full recovery mode with NO logbackups but logshipping setup t…
8 replies
Hello... I'm not finding any resolutions to a problem that many seem to be running into. Google sea…
6 replies
Hi,I have written a stored proc query creating a number of tmp table to use in a sql string to crea…
9 replies
How can I copy all files from folder. G:\MainFolder\Folder\Inside this Folder has txt files. I want…
3 replies
I have a table with Table 1 ( taskid bigint , name varchar(200), tasktype varchar(500)) , wha…
14 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Data Has a Dollar Value
21 replies
Hello everyoneSlowly Changing Dimension transformation is the cause of deadlocks?if so how can I op…
1 replies
Hi All, I have the Stored procedure below which iterates through a table to decrypt RSA encry…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Best Days
30 replies
Dear All, I have following Query in my production. My Table_B has 8mil + rows. If I have 4 rol…
12 replies
DECLARE @value NVARCHAR(500) = 'Place Text Here',@loop INT = 0,@loopmax INT,@table NVARCHA…
7 replies
i need to write stored proc following logic please help me the code.i need to get distinct prodid f…
5 replies
Currently, in existing system i do have following update statement: Update ProdStgset unit_cost=cas…
5 replies
Good Morning Experts, There is a mega sale on a TV for 5 days, starting tomorrow. We are expecting …
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,316 through 24,330 (of 284,167 total)