Viewing 15 topics - 24,016 through 24,030 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are running SQL 2016 SSRS in native mode using the web portal. If a user is part of the local ad…
7 replies
Now I don't have installed SQL Server 2008 but I want to know the trace template which I've created…
2 replies
Hi Guys and girls I've just spent the last few weeks banging my head against a brick wal over this …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Is Forgiveness Possible?
7 replies
Hi, I"m currently the user who has created Report Subscriptions that run daily but now I"m leaving …
2 replies
Is there a SQL to separate pipe values into separate rows? This is how the values are stored in my …
4 replies
Hi I am using the below code to convert decimal times into hh:mm:sse.g. 0.18 minutes = 10.8 seconds…
5 replies
Hi,I am trying to provide our IT team with a rough estimate of disk space requirements and growth r…
3 replies
Hi all I need to create a schema to store a set of tables but I don't want anyone (including those …
22 replies
We migrated from SQL Server 2008/VS2008 to SQL Server 2016/VS2017(Community) 2 weeks ago. All of ou…
2 replies
I could not find any logical explanation about the following issue.I connected SQL Azure Query Edit…
6 replies
Hi,Database size is increased after applying dacpacdatabase size - 285 GB (before dacpac applied)da…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item College Degrees Shouldn't Be Required for Tech Jobs
36 replies
hi friends we brought sms gateway for sending sms i need to sent sms through sql server 2000 . but…
2 replies
Hi All, I created a windows cluster for testing purpose and gave it a name longer than 15 character…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,016 through 24,030 (of 284,166 total)