Viewing 15 topics - 23,341 through 23,355 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a table with column [CustomerID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1).I would like to create a fixed widt…
2 replies
I've set the statistics to ON out of curiosity for a query I've created and I've noticed …
2 replies
I have a SQL database that must be always on 'standby' mode because I must restore transaction logs…
6 replies
I posted a note in another thread and got this note from Jeff, so responding here: Thanks, Steve,…
2 replies
Not sure if the forum software will do this, but if it can, PLEASE add a "ignore topic" option.Yes,…
9 replies
Dear Gurus, I have a situation here and need your kind help. 1) ONE DB SERVER with following …
7 replies
Hi there I have been asked to produce a specific pivot table from the following input table H…
4 replies
Hello, Possibly I'm missing something simple here but is there a way to display the data like …
2 replies
Unable to delete 7 days old files( .BAK and .TRN) using maintenance cleanup was task. "Env :SQL ser…
6 replies
Hi,I have the following instalation: SQLCLUSTER is compound by SQLCLU1 and SQLCLU2. Both nodes have…
1 replies
I would like to find out the rank of the student based on passed marks. In this case passed mark is…
2 replies
I have a table like the data in the top circle below, and I'm trying to write a script that would p…
1 replies
The new Trigger Table should hold new values and old values in the following way. …
9 replies
Hi, Sorry if this has been covered in other posts (I have been looking around) and I just haven't s…
1 replies
We're experiencing the following issue, where a service account is not able to consume data from a …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,341 through 23,355 (of 284,163 total)